With a view to applying the Act respecting Access, the Directeur général des élections du Québec (DGEQ) is pursuing two objectives:
- permitting access to documents;
- ensuring the protection of personal information.
As a result,
- you are entitled to access documents held by the DGEQ. Are you looking for a document?
- You have the right to obtain the personal information that the Directeur général des élections du Québec has about you. The Directeur général des élections du Québec takes necessary measures to adequately protect this personal information in order to ensure confidentiality.
Would you like to have access to your personal information?
- Exceptionally, in order to exercise their interests or rights, the heir, liquidator of a succession, the beneficiary of a life insurance policy or a death benefit of a deceased person can have access to the personal information of the person concerned. These persons may contact our Info Centre for information on how to complete their application.