The Network of Francophone Electoral Skills brings together a group of international administrators from the Francophone world that promotes the holding of regular, free, fair, and transparent votes.
To achieve this goal, it aims, in particular, to do the following:
- support its members, contribute to their professionalization and development, Â and to accompany them in the setting up of lasting, neutral, autonomous and independent election institutions;
- promote professionalism through exchanges and best practices;
- promote the full participation of citizens at elections;
- encourage research in the electoral field;
- establish and deepen partnerships with all institutions having goals consistent with those of RECEF;
- analyze new and emerging electoral issues and help its members cope with them.