We have put measures in place to register you on the list of electors, which is a requirement for voting. To register, you must provide:
- A signed statement (PDF – in French) from a contact person at the organization working with the homeless that you attend as proof of address
- One piece of identification
During elections, all details are displayed on this page.
Go to the office of the returning officer of your electoral division on the following dates. You can vote at the same time. Please note that voting starts half an hour later than the registration. It also ends one hour earlier, except on [jour -4].
- [date -10], from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- [date -9], from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- [date -6], from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- [date -5], from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- [date -4], from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Simplified guide for provincial election
A simple, illustrated guide explains how to vote.
- Download the simplified guide for provincial election (PDF)
- Order the simplified guide for provincial election
To know how to vote, you can also view our Voting procedure (PDF) poster.
For more information, please contact us.