Home > Municipal > RAPEQ > Changes to the information found in the Register > Political party > Change of name of a party

Change of name of a party

See field: provincial

How to give notice?

A party that intends to change its name must, through its leader, apply to us in writing.

Prohibition during the election period

An application for change of name cannot, however, be made during an election period.

Consult the RAPEQ Guide for the instructions and templates.