Home > Municipal > RAPEQ > Changes to the information found in the Register > Candidate > Independent candidate

Independent candidate

See field: provincial, school board

How to give notice?

Any modification of information contained in the Register must be reported to us in writing.

Who can give notice?

Only the independent candidate has the authority required by law to provide notice of these changes.