Home > Municipal > RAPEQ > Changes to the information found in the Register > Political party > Political party

Political party

See field: provincial

How to give notice?

Any modification of information contained in the Register must be reported to us in writing.

Who can give notice?

Only the leader of the party or the person designated by him in writing to make the modifications in the Register has the authority required by law to provide notice of these changes.

Consult the RAPEQ Guide for the instructions and templates.