Home > Municipal > RAPEQ > Changes to the information found in the Register > Political party

Political party

See field: provincial

Here is what you must do to change municipal electoral information in the Register of authorized political entities.


Consult the RAPEQ Guide for the instructions and templates so that the information required by the Register for authorized political entities can be updated.