Home > Municipal > RAPEQ > Changes to the information found in the Register > Candidate > Withdrawal of authorization

Withdrawal of authorization

See field: provincial, school board

How to give notice?

An authorized independent candidate who would like to have his authorization withdrawn must apply to us in writing.

Payment of all debts

His application will be accepted if he has paid all debts arising from his election expenses.