Home > Provincial > RAPEQ > Changes to the information found in the Register > Political party > Withdrawal of party's authorization

Withdrawal of party's authorization

How to give notice?

A party leader who would like to withdraw the authorization of his party or of one of its entities must apply to us in writing. The application must be accompanied by a closing financial statement and of a copy of the resolution passed in conformity with the by-laws of the party and duly certified by at least two of its officers.

Consult the RAPEQ Guide for the instructions and templates.