Home > Provincial > Voting > Special measures > Voting of persons unable to move about

Voting of persons unable to move about and living in an establishment registered with the MSSS

See field: municipal, school board

Are you unable to move about? Do you live in or are you domiciled in a health care facility or a private residence for seniors?

We offer you the possibility of registering on the list of electors, of making changes to your entry and of voting without having to move about.

By-election in Roberval electoral division: To know more about the vote in a residential and long-term care centre or a private seniors' residence