Home > School board > List of electors > Outside an election period > Application for striking

Application for striking

Outside an election period, if you no longer wish to be entered on the permanent list of electors, we invite you to proceed in the following manner:


  • write a short letter requesting the striking of your name from the permanent list of electors, append a photocopy of two identification documents and send the documents to the following address:

Élections Québec
Édifice René-Lévesque
c/o Fichier des électeurs
3460, rue de La Pérade
Québec (Québec)  G1X 3Y5