Home > School board > List of electors > During a poll > Verification of entry

Verification of entry

See field: provincial, municipal

A notice was sent to you by mail. Please read this notice carefully. To check your entry on the list of electors, you can also contact the returning officer of your school board.

Is your name not entered?
Did you notice any error?

You have to go to your revision office to file an application for entry or correction on the list of electors. A relative, your spouse or someone who lives with you can file an application on your behalf. To register, you have to show two identification documents.

Where is the revision office located?

To know where your revision office is located or the dates and hours when it is open, consult the notice of entry that was sent to you by your returning officer.