Home > School board > RAPEQ > Changes to the information found in the Register > Withdrawal of a candidate

Withdrawal of a candidate

How to give notice?

An authorized candidate who would like to see his authorization withdrawn must apply to us in writing.

Payment of all debts

His application will be accepted if the debts arising from his election expenses have been paid in full.