Go to content

You are temporarily residing in another electoral division

Are you temporarily residing in a different electoral division than the one where your domicile is located? If this electoral division is also in election, you can vote where you are temporarily residing for a candidate running in the electoral division of your domicile.

During the election period, simply go to the office of the returning officer in the electoral division where you are temporarily residing. At the same time you will be able to enter your name on the list of electors or change your entry, if applicable.