- Expressing your opinion on issues that matter to us and on decisions that affect our lives
- Helping ensure that our society runs smoothly
- Electing a Member who will defend your interests and raise your concerns in the Assemblée nationale
- Giving your opinion on the management of social programs and public revenues—which amount to more than $100 billion annually
- Ensuring the vitality of our democracy
For all these reasons and more, mark election day (March 13) on your calendar. Be sure to get out and vote! Not voting in the elections means letting others decide for you.