The interactive map shows Québec’s 17 administrative regions as well as its electoral divisions.
To view the map of an electoral division, begin by selecting one of the administrative regions and then choose the electoral division of your choice from the list given under the regional map. You may then access the information sheet about the electoral division, and its socioeconomic and historical details.
- The municipal boundaries are the ones that were in effect on January 31, 2017.
- The boundaries of the electoral divisions were simplified on the interactive map.
- The administrative regions boundaries are the ones that were in effect on July 28, 2021
- List of abbreviations used on the electoral maps
Downloadable official maps
- Abitibi-Témiscamingue (PDF)
- Bas-Saint-Laurent (PDF)
- Capitale-Nationale (PDF)
- Chaudière-Appalaches (PDF)
- Côte-Nord (PDF)
- Estrie–Centre-du-Québec (PDF)
- Gaspésie–Îles-de-la-Madeleine (PDF)
- Île-de-Montréal (PDF)
- Laurentides-Lanaudière (PDF)
- Laval (PDF)
- Mauricie (PDF)
- Montérégie (PDF)
- Nord-du-Québec (PDF)
- Outaouais (PDF)
- Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean (PDF)