We adhere to the four fundamental principles related to the accessibility of digital content, established by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C):
- Perceivable: the information and components of the user interface must be easily distinguishable by the user
- Operable: the user interface and navigation components must be easy to use
- Understandable: the information and user interface must be easy to understand
- Robust: content must be interpreted appropriately by a wide variety of users, including assistive technologies.
In order to make our content accessible to a wide audience, we aim to meet 36 of the 38 success criteria of the WCAG AA level. Our efforts are mainly focused on content aimed at the public.
Only these two criteria are excluded:
- 2.4 Captions (live): Captions are provided for all live audio content in synchronized media.
- 2.5 Audio description (pre-recorded): Audio description is provided for all pre-recorded video content in synchronized media.
However, we will add captions to archived content after it has been broadcast live and we will add captions to pre-recorded content to replace audio description.
We can provide you with assistance at any time if you have trouble navigating our website or using any of our materials. For assistance, please contact us.