During the provincial elections, more than 900 schools and Youth organizations had their young people take part in an electoral simulation and sent their results to Élections Québec. To encourage them to continue their democracy education activities, the Voters in Training Challenge gave them a chance to win a scholarship. No less than $4,500 was awarded to the six winning schools and organizations.
Winners of the $500 scholarships
- The Maison des jeunes Quartier-Jeunesse 1995 de Saint-Pascal
- The École primaire Duvernay-et-le-Relais de Drummondville
- The Collège Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes in Longueuil
Winners of the $1,000 scholarships
- The group of homeschooling families in Saint-Georges, in the Beauce region
- The École primaire Barclay in Montréal
- The École polyvalente in Saint-Jérôme
Congratulations to the winners and to all the schools and organizations that participated in Voters in Training!