Skip to content
Parties and other political entities

Changes to the Register of authorized political entities


Any changes to the information contained in the Register of authorized political entities must be indicated in writing no later than 30 days after the change.


Candidates must notify us in writing of any change made to their information.

Candidate withdrawal

An authorized candidate who wishes to have their authorization withdrawn must send us a written request. His or her application will be accepted if the debts related to his or her election expenses have been paid in full.

Was this page useful to you?

Please do not enter any personal information. If you would like a response, please contact us.