We mainly offer:
- an information centre that is attuned to the needs of the population;
- a permanent list of electors registration and update service;
- information campaigns to facilitate the exercise of the right to vote;
- opinions, advice and information concerning the application and interpretation of electoral legislation;
- information and training sessions, as well as democracy education activities;
- information on the process of delimiting electoral divisions and electoral districts, in particular on the holding of public consultations;
- assistance to persons wishing to obtain authorization to form a political party or to run for election;
- tools and guides to help the various stakeholders carry out their duties;
- a website that is updated continuously and that offers access to an extensive range of information;
- access at all times to the register as well as to the financial reports and the returns of election expenses of the parties and candidates authorized in Québec;
- brochures, pamphlets, election maps, and electronic slide shows;
- a library, a map library and a historical document centre offering a wide array of election information.
Whether you are a citizen, a representative of a political entity, a candidate running for election, an elected official, or a partner of a municipality or a school board, you are among those to whom we wish to offer the best possible services.