Home > Provincial > RAPEQ > How to request an authorization > Private intervenor > Political party

Political party

Notice to the Chief Electoral Officer

An authorized political party that does not present any candidates during a general or by-election and that would like to act as a private intervenor must notify the Chief Electoral Officer.

Beginning of the authorization

Thereafter, it is deemed to hold an authorization as a private intervenor from the date of reception of the notice, and an authorization number is assigned.