Home > School board > List of electors > During a poll > Change of address

Change of address

See field: provincial, municipal

Are you moving?

You must go before the board of revisors to make an application to correct the list of electors. A relative, your spouse or a person who lives with you can make an application on your behalf. To change your entry, you must present two identification documents.

Where is the board of revisors?

To find out the location, the dates and times of operation of your board of revisors, please contact the returning officer of your school board.